• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Disrhythm's][Iv Bred PokeRanch]

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Do you know how to clone? My dogs are very near and dear to me(except entei b/c I have him as a shiny)

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I want your Gligar, your Togepi, and your Tangela.. check my trade thread...

Also do you have any Dittos with good IVs?

Also do either of your Cyndaquils have HP Ice?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    il give you a calm natured totadile with IV's of 28/25/31/31/28/31 for the cyndaquil mild nature

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I don't really see anything I need from you Espreon, and I'm not really in need for a calm natured totodile, dark_night.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    dark_link, if you see this, i think i just found out that i have an idea for a bold one, so its a deal if youd want to trade.

Lahtiirah

Breeder
    Years
    I'm interested in the Timid Growlithe (#2) from your Pearl version. I can offer a lot of different egg move Pokemon, or I can breed a certain Pokemon with egg moves of your choice.

PM me if you're interested :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    If you could breed me a good jolly/adamant charmander with belly drum, it would be great ;]

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    i have a bold distant land suicune with very hp.defense,sp.def and speed but bad sp.atk iv and it's barely touched i just leveled him 1 level with a rare candy i want the togepi and nincada for it please

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    dark_link, if you see this, i think i just found out that i have an idea for a bold one, so its a deal if youd want to trade.

i don't quite get what you mean. do you want one of my totadiles?
    p.s. i have a shiny lv. 70 weavile EV trained it's EV's are 255 Atk / 255 Spd
    could i have the cyndaquil and jolly tyrogue for that, being as it's shiny as well?

Back