• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ditto or minior with good ivs for galvanize geodude or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    Hello! I was wondering if anyone has either a minior (either jolly or naive) with perfect ivs (or perfect in everything but special attack if jolly) or by some miracle (I know it's a massive longshot) a perfect or near perfect iv ditto they may be willing to trade me? I know it's a long shot, lol. I've got a bunch of pokemon including perfect popplios, naive pheromosas, timid snow warning vulpix with moonblast and freeze dry with good ivs, adamant and jolly mimikyus with 4-5 perfect ivs (lacking in the defenses), adamant fluffy stufful with ice and thunder punch and good ivs, and galvanize geodude (I've only got one currently but I'll happily breed more) if anyone's interested in trading me the ditto or minior. If you don't have either I'd also be fine with other offers (depending on what you're looking for), though I'd prefer one of those two

Last edited:

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Keep in mind that the odds of anyone having a legitimate 6IV Ditto is very low (It's a 1/31 dice roll, and you have to get a 31 twice when S.O.S. chaining.) If anyone has one to offer, it will likely not be legitimate. As for the Minior, I have unfortunately been too lazy to breed one, sorry! I'd specify which color that you want, though, if that matters to you. Best of luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    That's fair enough, haha. The ditto is more of a long shot, I'm more just looking for a minior. Only mentioned the ditto because I'd prefer breeding a minior myself because I realllllly want a shiny iv trained minior

Years
  • Hello! I was wondering if anyone has either a minior (either jolly or naive) with perfect ivs (or perfect in everything but special attack if jolly)
    I have a jolly Minior with perfect IVs minus SpAtk, but I don't know how soon I'll be available to get onto my game. I wouldn't need anything in particular in return for the trade. Anything is fine. My code's 3797-7115-0672 in case you see me around.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    That would be perfect, thank you so much! I'm adding your friend code now. If there's anything in particular you decide you wana trade for just let me know. I'd rather trade you something you want than another random pokemon (assuming I have anything you're interested in, haha) I'll be on all day, so just private message me when you're ready to trade, and thanks again!

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • I have three shiny 6 IV Dittos. Japanese, Chinese and English.
    Though like Sir Boglor already pointed out, I really can't vouch for their legitimacy. I got all three from the GTS.
    Still if you want one, send me a pm and we can work something out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back