• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dittos for Competitive Pokemon Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aptitude9

Some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I am looking for Three 2-IV Dittos with different perfect IVs each, for breeding competitve Pokemon. Of course, it would be ideal to have a 6-IV Ditto, but they are much too rare and I don't expect anybody to give one up.

In terms of what I can return, it is very negotiate-able. I just finished the Delta Episode, so I don't really have much to offer :(. I'll probably be willing to part with a Legendary or a mega stone if needed (keep in mind all of the legends I've caught are named. Sorry if that bothers you).

I know that it's a lot to ask for, but I'm looking to start getting into Competitive Battling. I would be very grateful if someone were at least to make an offer. It would be nice to get them ASAP, but there is no rush.

Thanks very much for considering and reading. Have a very happy new year :).

This is in ORAS btw.

Years
    Hey! I could actually give you a perfect IV ditto if you want? Someone gave it to me out of the blue so why not send it along again? It's shiny too so probably powersaved.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    i hate to be that guy but if you have another great IV ditto like that i can whip you up something in the future. i'm just starting gen 6 so i dont have much stuff but i'm willing to trade my shiny event beldum, or an event mew from gen4 if that will work. i haven't played in a long time, i'm sorry.

Aptitude9

Some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Hey! I could actually give you a perfect IV ditto if you want? Someone gave it to me out of the blue so why not send it along again? It's shiny too so probably powersaved.

Oh man that would be FANTASTIC! Would you really be willing to give that up for me? What would you like in return? I would have to return the favor here as I wouldn't want to leave you empty handed.

Years
    No worries! I can't take anything decent off you for a cloned pokemon! I've added you Aptitude and lemme know you FC Mckinky. My ign is Cori. PM me if I'm not online when you see this! :)

Aptitude9

Some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Wow thank you so much for this! It'll really help me out xD. How exactly is this transaction going to work? I've already added your friend code to my 3ds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back