• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think I really did anything productive the past day. Oops oh well maybe tomorrow-- er today.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Still on episode 3, myself <_<

But I did finish Danball Senki and Danball Senki W. Both were fantastic, even if the final arc of W wasn't really necessary (though the finale was still pretty awesome). I don't know who it was at OLM that directed the fight scenes, but they need to be paid WAY more than whatever they were, the fight scenes in that show were fantastic, and almost no reused frames (if any). It was a very smart show that didn't cut corners and had unpredictable non-lazy twists tied to a well crafted, nicely paced story and unusually developed characters (for a kids show).

Definite Recommend.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Samurai Flamenco ending was glorious.
    Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Chinese has great food

*devours steamed dumplings, egg rolls and white rice*

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

You guys doing anything fun this weekend?

I have my first day volunteering in a charity shop tomorrow.
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I've worked in shops and a cafe before and that was fine. This is in the middle of town though. It is a charity shop so hopefully the customers won't be too bad.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I just go where my mood takes me, today that was undoubtedly a peachy place.

Thinking about it even if the customers suck it will at least be nice working with some people my own age. Everyone in my department at the hospital has at least a decade on me, a number of them have a lot more than that.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    *messily devours fries*

Whoops, forgot my pledge to use fancy fonts

That didn't last long

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back