• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I used to be CharryStar haha.
    Ahem, I'd like to think of myself in my prime, aka not a hag. Or haggy as my niece calls me ;-;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I don't understand what birds have to do with this. I don't. Nani wo ieba ii noka wakarana.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Not really. From years of watching anime, and I was supposed to go study abroad in Japan next year aha. But I forgot most of it since I stopped watching.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    Oh really? ^^
    I want maybe go to study japan because that i have beginn with learn japanese. :)
    Is that chara from you'r ava from Noragami, looks great anime has watching 3 episodes. ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Yup. My MAL isn't updated but I've seen over 200+ anime and read my fair share of manga. It's actually Ulquiorra now. :0

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I dropped that show because I am too cool.

Never had any urge to go out to Japan for anything more than a holiday, mostly because I would hate the food and wouldn't want to deal with the white piggu go home attitude. I also went to college with some Asian girls so that anime illusion has already been broken.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Haha, I wouldn't go for the anime vibe thing. Even though I'm not much of a culture guy, the Japanese culture has caught my attention. That and their martial arts, I wouldn't mind going to a gym there and sparring with someone.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    There are a few reasons I want to go myself. Local goods and products, historical sites (which I rarely care about), and Akiba, among other things.

But I'm black, oh dear.

And I don't know Japanese. I don't really want to go there until I know a good amount; really don't want to have to rely on a translator or a book.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Anime...meh; I'm only watching SAO II at the moment

You're dying and want your name on a Vietnam Memorial in-game so people will remember you, how nice...

And Kirito gets another girl for his harem

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Have only ever taken a passing interest in their history, read up on a few of the people and events that pop up in shows and films now and then. Much like the broadsword is superior to the katana I have always found our history more interesting.

I do like their old films though, I was a fan of Kurosawa long before I really got into anime.

As for the martial arts, nah. Other than boxing I have no interest in any other sort of combat, and Japanese boxing isn't so great.

Toons, yeah, I guess I could catch up on a few more eps now. Time for some kyoani pantsu masterpiece.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I wrestle and I kick box, so I'd like to see how I'd far against some MMA gyms specializing in specific forms of karate.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

They would mop the floor with you with both arms tied behind their back while in a wheelchair with no wheels

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

My mum didn't let me take up boxing as a kid because she thought I'd get injured too much. I played football instead, and was in at the doctors every few months. I took a horrible knock on my knee which still causes me some grief nowadays, for some reason only during the first few weeks of winter.

Brits don't really have many martial arts/combat sports. Singlestick and bareknuckle boxing are not for me. The latter could be cool if it was more regulated. I doubt it could shake the stigma it has though.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Silly Lappy with hie/her lewd signatures and whatnot

*rubs over my bum knee*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back