• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I love your body, Lapras, but your personality is inadequate. :(

The 3DS is great if there many games on it that you want. Otherwise there's no point in not just waiting. Also, in my experience, getting the XL instead of the small one is 100% worth it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Fourteen

I usually name the characters their Japanese names or their canon names

Red
    Leaf
    Green (Rival)

Gold
    Crystal (Because screw Lyra in a non-kinky way)
    Silver (Rival)

Brendan
    May

Dawn
    Lucas
    Barry or Pearl (Rival)

Touya
    Touko

Kyouhei
    Mei
    Hue (Rival)

Serena
    Calem

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

How hard is it to pop in, post something stupid and/or pointless and a number?

Also, just realized my Avatar, when coupled with my signature might come off as creepy

"You lookin' at that pony? Do anything funny and I will blast you into the moon"

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I try to post as often as I can because otherwise I don't get email updates and I suddenly pop off for a few weeks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back