• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DM] Draw me a Scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Draw me a Scene!

Skymin won last month and picked an "Ancient" theme. However, we're going to make this a challenge! You'll need to draw a scene!

DETAILS; So, draw a scene where someone is in an ancient place and discovering an artifact. You can draw Pokemon IF YOU WANT, but you gain or lose points for drawing or not drawing Pokemon.

The Rules

• Follow PC Rules
    • Don't be an art thief. Don't submit work that was not made by you, or take anyone's entry for own usage.
    • No pre-made work. Meaning, don't submit old work.
    • Traditional artwork and Digital artwork is allowed.
    • This a monthly contest, so each month will have a new theme.
    • There is no size limit, but please don't make work ridiculously large or small.
    • Keep work rated G to PG!
    • Have fun!

Prize & Deadline

[DM] Draw me a Scene!

Draw me a Winner!
    8/5/11 - Deadline

Good luck!

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    I tried not to let my brilliance shine through..but it still managed to creep in.
    Since I don't want to discourage other people. I'll just leave the link to my entry.

https://i51.tinypic.com/15duk53.png

This isn't too good to be DQ'ed, is it?
    I mean, I want the competition to be fair and everything.

Years
    May I join?

I did something I had never tried before. It's kind of a sketch, with shades of gray, and the lines aren't exactly perfect or whatsoever, but it was all on purpose. This is the first time I'm trying a style like this, and, even though I don't think it's good, here it is:

Spoiler:

Btw, it's an explorer in the Relic Castle who found a Dome Fossil.

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    [DM] Draw me a Scene!

Here's my entry. It's not very good, butmeh. Why does it say tar? I dunno, i just kind of chose letters at random that I knew the unown for...

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Here's my entry. It's not very good, butmeh. Why does it say tar? I dunno, i just kind of chose letters at random that I knew the unown for...

It reads to me as "Tart" as in an offensive descriptive word. Maybe the Unown didn't like Gold?

I'm eager to enter and I will hopefully get the entry up tonight. A small question. Ancient is a fairly vague term,would a battle between ancient legendary Pokemon suffice? As long as there is a trainer and an artifact being discovered?

EDIT: Well it's done, I can't say it ended how I planned. In the background there is a ruin but it is being obscured by the birds. Because I've forgotten how to do spoilers I'll post a link. I tried to do something a little abstract. I don't have any internet tomorrow for about a week so I didn't have much time to tinker with it anymore. I had fun though!

https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1570/3birdsresized.png

Last edited:

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Okay, I finally got my entry done. Still need to work on my backgrounds but I had fun making this one. Here's the link.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
    well heres mine :) its a rush job but im still proud of it, ive put it in spoiler because its a bit big...
    Spoiler:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here's mine. I might edit it after I get back from work.

Spoiler:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tox

fight me
    Years
    O__O
    Well, there goes my shot at getting an emblem. T_T

I can't imagine how long that must have taken. Mine took about six hours and yet it looks so lifeless compared to yours.

Years
    aragornbird entry was suppose to win, but the image isn't working!

So, I'll message him to see if he can fix that. I did see it, and it was quite amazing!

Other mention able people are:

Rosebud2
    Colored pretty well! I like it! It's clean. c: And line-less!

Intoxicated
    Wow! Well done! The lines are a little shaky, but not so much. It's neat, and the shading is well made, too!

I'll pick the next theme for September, and aragornbird can pick for October! Sorry for the wait, everyone, I'm back from Panama. xD I'm closing it so we can get on to the next theme. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back