• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DmNAtion

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • The title could certainly be improved I know. D:

I've wanted to make a theme for PC for a while, so I finally started one based on Deoxys. I wanted to do a rotating banner, but the DW art for Deoxys just looked so much higher in quality.

Anyways, currently just in the design process and need pointers. Here's a preview:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Nice.

The text needs more contrast over the background on the toolbar on the top. Maybe just darken the text for now.

The header background is too close to Deoxys' colour. Dial back on the saturation or lighten it up a little (it's a little overwhelming, lol) or change it to a softer (yellow-side, as opposed to blue-side) green or light blue.

I like where it's going, though. :D

If you're doing that as a mock-up, shoot me the PSD (email/FB?) and I'd be happy to play around with and show you what I mean.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Sure thing, I'll send it to you if I catch you on facebook.

And now that you mention it, some changes there would be great.

Less Crappy Update:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    That looks really great!

However, my one qualm is the logo.
    I think you should use a font that allows you to see the letters a little more clearly. (On the "We are..." part)

Years
  • Sure thing, I'll send it to you if I catch you on facebook.

And now that you mention it, some changes there would be great.

Less Crappy Update:
    Spoiler:

Muuuuch better. I really like what you did with it. The only thing that really sticks out is that the text underneath the logo is, as agentgeo said, a little hard to read. I'm a big fan of the font itself, though. Try it in the Deoxys-style blue-green?

flubbateios

I love it, Deoxys has always been one of my favorite pokemon! It's really stylish. I never thought someone would do that, I need to develop a style...

Last edited:
    Back