• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DNA Alter + Corrupt (Trying again)

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Instead now they are always stinky.

I alter a pet ferrets DNA so every person it bit it transformed them into an anthromorphic ferret, them after releasing on the world, I lock myself in a secure bunker, after doing scans to make sure that ferret hasn't snuck it...Mwahahaha!!!

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    you then dies of starvation because you forgot to restock your refrigerator

I alter my computer DNA so it cannot be infected by virus and spyware

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Unfortunately, it now also considers all your games, resumes, stories, pictures...anything like that viruses and won't let you put them on its hard drive.

I change my worst enermies DNA so he's small, cute and fluffy.

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Unfortunately, I successfully predicted that and had already altered my DNA so my butt was harder than any substance known to man.

I alter the DNA of myself so i had the vision of a Luxray (red the dex entry, if ya don't know)

Back