• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: DNS - Day, Night and Seasons

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 9, 2019
Okay thanks! After a while, I fixed it, thanks to you! Lubs this very much, prime-dialga you are a wonderful person to make this and Mr.Pkmn you are wonderful to find all the sloluppons *squee*

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME

Emerald: Replace 0xA1BCE instead.
LeafGreen: Replace 0x70682 instead.
Ruby: Replace 0x73CEE instead.
Sapphire: Replace 0x73CF2 instead.

(Basically you are replacing a long-branch-with-link (four bytes) instruction with nothing twice, so it skips over the part where it reloads the OW pallet again. It shouldn't cause any glitches.)

Question, what application are you using to input the settings for 'Emerald: Replace 0xA1BCE instead'?

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Oct 17, 2021
The link seems to be redirecting to a totally different site - is there a fix for this? I'd love to try this tool out

Years
Little bit I found out while trying to make seasons work: It seems like the code simply doesn't update the statusbyte for some months. Checking memory while changing the time updates the statusbyte cleanly for all but one season, seemingly at random, but consistently for a specific month setup.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
Question: Is it possible to make it so that the in-game day and night last for about 15-30 minutes? Or at the very least how do set night time only encounters?

Days
  • Seen today
Is anyone know how to fix glitch with night mask disappear on tutorial "old man" catching weedle when throwing pokeball in fire red ?

Last edited:
Back