• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do any of you wish to be in the Services when you get older?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Do any of you wish to be in the Services when you get older? Like the Army, Marines, Navy, Coast Gaurd, etc. I am going to be a sniper in the Marines. So, wat about ya'll?

DenofLions

Disturbed
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2006
    I haven't decided if im going to go in that direction yet, but I do know that if I do I'll be something in the computer/tech department of the Air Force.

Edit: A sniper huh? *pow* Head Shot! lol

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Nah,although I'd want to protect my country,I wouldn't sacrafice my life to have my family worried or so.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Me nu fightin'!
    Nope, I am not going to risk neither my arm or my leg for my country, but I would for my cat =)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Me? Heh you must be kidding. I'd never join in a million years. Its just not my thing. But my brother is entering the Air Force when he turns 18 (in a year).

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    NO. I'm against violence and would not want to support war, for any reason. Though some people seem to think the only way to defend our country is to go bomb the heck out of another, I have to disagree. But those are just my beliefs. I accept that others sometimes have different ideas, though I do not always understand them, and I respect those who would dedicate their lives to serving in the military, as well as feeling sympathy for those who were unfairly forced into it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Thorns said:
    NO. I'm against violence and would not want to support war, for any reason. Though some people seem to think the only way to defend our country is to go bomb the heck out of another, I have to disagree. But those are just my beliefs. I accept that others sometimes have different ideas, though I do not always understand them, and I respect those who would dedicate their lives to serving in the military, as well as feeling sympathy for those who were unfairly forced into it.
    Yeah...wait until you're older before you form thoughts like those since you obviously don't understand much about war or the reasons behind them.

Myself, not really, most of my family wants me to go into the airforce, but I'd rather not.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Kaz,You Said it..

And Im Goin In To The Airforce.Safest Job Of Them All..XD..And The Funner Of Them All.

Suxs We Are All On Like A 2year Waiting List..So I'll Be 20 When I Get In..Suxs I Got To Wait That Long..

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, I would never even be accepted anyway, if I did choose to join, which would never happen in a million years. My medical conditions would render me incapable. And I couldn't wield a weapon =/ Not just because I'm a klutz, but because I'm too hypersensitive.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    In all seriousness, I have no intention of joining the armed forces when I get older. Sure, I'm obsessed with guns, warfare, and first-person shooters, but I really don't intend to spend my adult years slaving away as a grunt.

However, I did receive quite a few offers from West Point. I might make good officer material.

Years
    No. I'm too afraid to go fight. XD

Besides, being a military child is enough for me~ Maybe one day, I'll acutally stay at a house for more than four years. X_X;

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    I couldnt ~ I mean fine I could say, stab someone for fun but shooting a gun if anything takes the fun outta it...and I could never kill anyone anyways...I think >:3

Back