• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do i catch Rayquaza with a master ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    May I ask do I catch Rayquaza with a master ball and what pokemon are you supposed to get with the master ball?(IN EMERALD)

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    pokemon_prince said:
    May I ask do I catch Rayquaza with a master ball and what pokemon are you supposed to get with the master ball?(IN EMERALD)

You can use the Master Ball on whatever Pokemon you'd like. Raquaza is able to be caught with an Ultra Ball, but it's your choice.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Well, here's the deal, If you dont use it on rayquaza, ur gonna use it on latios/latias, groudon, kyogre, or one of the regis. The regis can be caught with the ultra ball simple. (Well maybe not steel, but anyway.) Kyogre and groudon can be caught wiht even a great ball....WITHOUT WEAKENING IT!!! (it worked for me on kyogre) latios/latias can be caught with the ultra ball, but is hard to keep it without fleeing, so just use golbat and his scary face attack or trapinch's or wobbufett's special ability topkeep the bird in. Anyway, to answer your question, rayquaza is extremely hard to catch. try with ultra balls a few times and maybe you'll be lucky. Then if u get hopeless, use the masterball.

BTW, Trikip, where cdid you get those sprites in your trainer's card?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    BlackCharizard said:
    Well, here's the deal, If you dont use it on rayquaza, ur gonna use it on latios/latias, groudon, kyogre, or one of the regis. The regis can be caught with the ultra ball simple. (Well maybe not steel, but anyway.) Kyogre and groudon can be caught wiht even a great ball....WITHOUT WEAKENING IT!!! (it worked for me on kyogre) latios/latias can be caught with the ultra ball, but is hard to keep it without fleeing, so just use golbat and his scary face attack or trapinch's or wobbufett's special ability topkeep the bird in. Anyway, to answer your question, rayquaza is extremely hard to catch. try with ultra balls a few times and maybe you'll be lucky. Then if u get hopeless, use the masterball.

BTW, Trikip, where cdid you get those sprites in your trainer's card?

Rayquaza isn't too hard to catch. And I got the sprites from the supply thread in the Trainer Cards board here at PC.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Trikip said:
    You can use the Master Ball on whatever Pokemon you'd like. Raquaza is able to be caught with an Ultra Ball, but it's your choice.

It is, but is almost impossible. Use it on Latiaos/Latios (Which ever one you picked.) because they run away when they see your ugly face, XD.

Years
    Save your masterball and use Ultraballs. You can save in front of him so you have like unlimited chances. Well it seems there has been enough opinions given, so...
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back