• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do U have any highlights or any special hair color?

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.

Kiss Me-I'mCONTAGIOUS**!
Years
  • i have highlights...alot of people said i was too young lol but i have messy style of hair and i think highglights look good w/ my style of hair...so what kind of style and color of hair does everyone have?(me brown hair w/ highlights)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have naturally black hair and I got burgandy, blonde/golden highlights in and i recently got it layerd (which is a pain in the butt bcuz I have naturlly curly hair) but it's k I got a really nifty straigthner now ;) Also I dyed it to a light brown!! :D (and ya shampoo mine faded a bit too and were shirinking cuz my hair was growing, that's one of the reasons I got it done)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • My hair is naturally dirty blonde and I died it brown but I don't htink I'll do that again XP, it doesn't fit my personality

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I wanna get red highlights <33

But my mom loves my hair and doesn't think I should get highlights, because I already have some natural ones. *shrugs*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I used to have orange highlights, but then they faded. Then I dyed my hair dark red a little earlier in the year. It's starting to fade out, now, but it's still pretty red. ^_^;

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Nope, I don't have any highlights, just my naturally light brown hair, and I don't think I will get them any time soon, I like my hair colour, so it's very doubtful I will, being as I refuse to dye it.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nope, I have never seen the point in fiddling around with your hair color.
    I have naturally blonde hair and I have never seen the point in adding highlights -.-

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I have dark brown almost black hair, the one girl at work keeps trying to mess up my hair and she complains it doesn't move. My poor hair is just kida there.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yep. I got black hair with red highlights. <3

I must redye them tomorrow though, they're starting to fade.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Weeell, I tried to put blue streaks in my natural red hair once. I bought a little carton of hair dye stuff from Target. Didn't work; just looked brownish. I ended up washing it out.

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
  • I got natural blonde highlights, some are dark and some are light, every time I go to cut my hair everyone is like "oh my gosh!! you die your hair! :o" I am like "nope no need to", then they are all like ":o"

I will never die my hair ^^ I just love it so much, plus some dyes can really mess up your hair, and I would hate if that happened ._. plus I like it how it is just fine xD

Back