• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do u think ruby/sapphire will get together?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
  • I dunno, but in a lot of cases of romance in shows, people with opposing personalities tend to fall in love more easily ^^;; (eg. Anime Misty towards Ash?)
    There's a chance they might, since the story sometimes give hints to shippings like this ^^ (eg. Red and Yellow having a string on their fingers)

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • I believe they will. At first, they were at odds ends, but ever since Sapphire saw Ruby with the Castform she helped out, they both get along :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes great difference...
    Ruby is the opposite of Sapphire! but for me l'amour is present!

- volume with the castform 16?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    .. Well, according to the hints I've heard about, it seems possibly. (Brawly mentioning whether or not Sapphire likes Ruby). Opposites attract, you know. =D

lucious_dia

Diamond in the Rough
    Years
  • Hikarii, you took the 'opposites attract' line right out of my mind. XD

Hopefully, they will. The hints are also to be taking into consideration. Scans, netkun, and pictures can work too. (Seen a lot of them) I think Sapphire and Ruby can balance each other out. What other girl is there anyway? Unless that Team Magma girl, Courtney, butts in (which I'll doubt), because she seems to like Ruby. Ruby feels very different though...

It makes sense, it's right, and it's fine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    She's called Courtney in the games. Apparently Chuang Yi hasn't played the games =\

And RUBY X SAPPHIRE IS ICKY AND WRONG AND SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN. *weeps*

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • Why would Ruby and Wally be together their the same gender?
    Even though Japenese kids learn the icky stuff earlier.
    I don`t think the writer would want to put gay people in the manga.
    Also remember,If Im correct people who are oppisete like eack other more.
    Star Wars:Leia and Han(ok maybe Luke and Leia are twins but they dian`t know that till episode 6)

Imran

Years
  • Ruby/Sapphire/Wally are 10/11 years old. how many kids do you guys know are in a serious relatioship or are close to being in one? all they can do at this stage and the next 5 years at least is be good friends.

Ilrery Cyciga

Polkafreaku
    Years
  • Well, time will tell.

Gayness will not sell well to the supervisors of approximately 90% of the readers, AKA the parents.

Relationships are fine and all but I do not think the good willing parents will want to see their children bring someone of the same gender home and say "Dad, I'm marrying him/her"

its wrong on so many differnet levels...

Nothing about gays or lesbians tho.. just my thinking please do not be offended.

Years
  • Guys, no bashing on anything like that... people have their own opinions and you're not supposed to do anything about that... so... go on with the regular stuff

Back