• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do we eat it in a cup or?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Not sure why Firestar deleted their post but whatever xD

I guess I should update, been busy with school going back and what-not lately so this is all I've had time to do, pretty experimental still.
wecanlivelikethis.png

Edit: Comment guys D:
Icons for y'all? They're all nevershoutnever!, but only cause he's awesome.
nsnwoodies.png
nsnwebby.png
nsnorangee.png

NSNWIL.png
nsntigger.png
nsnfarout.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
There's something about that tag that irks me. I can't put my finger on it, though. Icons are nice, as usual. Another good update, Dukey.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
nsnorangee.png

Best.

Tag needs work imo. For a tag it's pretty bland and not a whole lot going on. We've talked about it before but you gotta start getting into photomanipulation a bit more, especially if you're working with these stcoks bro! Colourwise it's fantastic but it's lacking on the effect side, even if it was meant to be a little more simplistic. I guess it could be a personal thing but I also feel you're in that transition of style changing, much like myself.
Nice icons however, try stepping past adjustments and do a little more to them though, effects, textures and the like. (b")b

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
That second one was a mistake, but the request is still there. But about the update, very nice, but the tag is a bit bland. I like your icons tho.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Sure, you can use them Panda xD
And yeah you got me figured out there Gav xD
This really is a trial period, trying to venture away from c4d's a bit.

wecanlivelikethis2.png

Made this for Shivi I think, but haven't gotten word back from him, so hands off until then claiming wise.
May edit with icons later.

Circuit

Years
That is really good. I love it. Once again, you have amazed me with your graphical skills XD What can I say that I haven't said before?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Uuh thanks for all those comments :/
Anyways, been pretty lazy with graphics lately, but managed to get some stuff done.

ohmygaskarth.png

alex6.png
ALEX5.png
alex1.png

alex2.png
alex3.png
alex4.png

barneymarshall1.png
barneys1.png
barneys2.png

tedbarney1.png
tedstella1.png
tedstella2.png

I think the HIMYM icons are pretty much claimed by Will (Guillermo), but I'll make all but the first Alex Gaskarth icons claimable.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
Oh.my.Gaskarth is right, that mini LP; that is what looks beautiful.
Is that from the unplugged session?

ALEX5.png

Don't make me strip for that.
In other words, claimed.

Circuit

Years
Nice work Dukey. I Love your icons. Nice work again!

Back