• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you always daydream?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Inspiration from one of the new members here. xD

Anyway, Do you always daydream everytime your not doing something or just lazy? :3

I only daydream sometimes about my future and the things I wanted. <3

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    All the time, when my mind is blank or when I'm bored during class. I look out the window/up the sky and my mind is filled with my own world...That's why I like sleeping/doing nothing sometimes. xD

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I day dream a lot, most of what I do in my free time is sit there and think about things, during these times I drift off and think about my future or stuff I want to happen.

Sitting in my college classes I often zone out chewing my pen, listening to my iPod on buses and usually when I'm sitting on my desk working.
    These thoughts often consist of me trying to work out where I'm going with my life and how I'm going to get my dream career going and how good it'll feel to have accomplish my goals. The other main thought may sound pathetic to some but I'm sure a few of you have been through this before, recently my ex broke up with me so I often think to myself of how it would have been different and where we could have been in the future.

Back