• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Just type down something you believe in. It could be anything.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I believe that my life will change to better things soon.

Last edited:

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    Hmm, I actually believe in God. o.O
    It's many different series of events that's happened to me that made me believe in a higher power of some sort. To me, that's God. To others, it could be Faith, the Stars, or the way the lines in your hands look...

I also believe God is a female... And that God's with the French, but that's another story XD

I believe in God.

I also believe in the fact that Green Day will someday rule the U.S.'s foreign affairs department.

I believe in Stewie taking over the world.

I belive in Napolean Dynamite suppliying everyone with their own chapstick and a sporty chapstick holder so that you never lose it or forget it or have to call home to get it from school.

I believe that Simple Plan rocks!

I believe that Green Day IS punk and rocks!

I believe that old dudes in shorts is just wrong and will soon wipe out the race of human beings.

I believe that George Bush is gonna force his kid to run for president of the U.S., wait, that already happened.

I believe that I have way too much crap to post here and will get back to you!

~Sawrah~:)

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I believe that the words "Final Star" shall be on everything you own. :D Look below. Hint hint.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm Frisbitarian. I believe when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and you can't get it down.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    humm.... i belive that if metal has enough static electicty in it , it shocks u baddly (plz don't try it hurts >.< XD)

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I believe that I will someday get the love of my life. ~origin

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I believe in God. xD;
    I believe that chocolate is the answer to all. xD