• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
Years
  • Absolutely no. I did... Once... Wasted like 30 minutes of my life... Never again. Do rusty badges and shiny badges make a difference to their value? They both mean you beat that gym leader...

cknarf

4211 2353 6370
    Years
  • My friend said that if they're shiny, certain people in various towns will give you an item.

"Do you have this badge? Yes? OH SNAP! I'm blind! Here, take this free stuff before I lose my sight permanently!"

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • I used to, obsessively.

I haven't really played in a while until recently, so I've forgotten that you can do that...hmm...

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    I didnt even know you could clean em i just cleaned em all right now XD

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I used to all the time.
    obsessively actually.

Like every town i got to, I'd open up my badges and clean them until they were all shiny.
    Then i would tap them and play a song (:

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I sometimes do it if I'm bored, but not often. They get dirty again way too quickly for me to do it often.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • I didn't know how to shine badges until I watched a faulty Darkrai video on Youtube when I seriously thought that was how you got Darkrai. Afterwards I sorta got a kick out of having shiny badges so I do it every once in a while.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I do it. I like it. I think it's relaxing and it adds realism to the game.

Back