• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you click spoilers?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes, I do click spoilers, for they are tempting to not be clicked.

Spoiler:

Rocout

TINA FEY!
    Years
  • I always click spoilers, even if there's a precaution or something. They're like chests- they're sometimes useless but there's a chance they have something pretty cool in them. Or something. :P

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I click them regardless.

I don't use them much for important text, I mostly use them for if i'm posting up a large image of something so that it doesn't take up the entire page.

Years
  • It depends on where they are.

~If they are situated in a signature, then no.
    ~If they are just randomly placed in a topic, then maybe.
    ~If it is relevant to a topic, then yes.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I find them annoying if they have something stupid inside them. So if I think that they have information that I need, I will click them. But if they are just sitting there is someone's signature I usually will not click it unless I have actual reason to. I find spoilers to be irritating.

Back