• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you consider Phione legendary?

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
    Years
    Of course Phione is a legendary. And just because it's not breedable doesn't mean it isn't a legendary. Manaphy is a legendary and it's hard to get, if you can't get Manaphy, you can't get Phione, okay?

I think Rotom, (Even though it might not be classified it) Is a legendary, you can only get one in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and it is the only Pokemon that can change into a stove, fan etc. It also plays the legendary music when you battle it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    (I know it is legendary, don't troll me and flame my post D: )

No. It sucks. It has no friends. It's a Manaphy rip-off. I don't like it.

No, I hate it. It sucks. It has no friends. It's a Manaphy rip-off. Nuff said.

Last edited:

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    the arguement that if it has a in game event (ex. rotom) around it that its a legendary is completely invalid.

you can get a phione from a manaphy but you can't get a manaphy from a phione which is a big wtf nintendo.

Though i like rotom and all its forms as well as manaphy and phione, great additions to the franchise Nintendo.

I think it is because it is confirmed to be, not like rotom which is confirmed not to be a legendary.

That being said I'll give some reasons why some legends should be improved.
    1. if i can punt it over the fence its not a legend, its a football
    2. If its signature move is heart swap. Im looking at you manaphy
    3. If it has a movie around it and ash saves it, instead of it saving ash. (or it being the enemy)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It's just the evil premature baby of Manaphy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back