• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Ever Watch Little Kids' Shows?

Do you watch little kids' shows?

• Hells, yeah! I love little kids' shows!

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yeah, I watch them...but I don't like them

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Uhm...sometimes, when there is nothing on.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No way, are you stupid or something?!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    [*Hopes she put this in the right place*]

Ok...this is just kind of something random, but I was wondering if anyone here watches television shows meant for little kids? And if so, which ones?

I happen to watch them sometimes. I actually think that they're kind of fun to watch.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hells yeah I said! xD Dora and Diego forthe win!
    Harold and the Purple Crayon, TroTro, Crashbox, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Blue's Clues [with Steve]

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Depends what show it is
    I'm okay with watching the Teletubbies but that's about it.
    Maybe because the show is so strange

Not like I watch tv much anyway. Occasionally something on channel 13 or a movie my mom tells me to watch/I want to watch

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    If you count Spongebob then yes yes yes!

If not then I'd say I generally don't watch them but some cartoons are still decent. Stuff like Dora is just failure though.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I think Flarey-chan and I were talking about really little kid's shows like Dora. But as for other kids shows, I like Chowder and Fosters and some others I can't remember at the moment.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My neice has been sleeping over all weekend. All we watch is an elmo DVD and Mickey Mouse's Playhouse (which I actually enjoy).

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Arthur is the best show ever.

Yes it is.

Hell yes. =] Spreadin' the Arthur love.

I haven't seen that show in forever, though. DD: Brings back good memories, yes it does. I also liked watching that show... um... with that monkey-thing and the two brothers with all the animals. And Zoom. Ah. How I miss PBS Kids.

Now I'm stuck with stuff like... iCarly and junk. No offense to fans. I prefer Drake and Josh much more. But out of all the Nickelodeon shoes, SpongeBob Squarepants is alright in my book.

Back