• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you express your opinions strongly?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I tend to only strongly express my opinions when I have a great deal of knowledge about the subject up for discussion. If I don't know a lot about the subject in question - e.g. world affairs/most political stuff - then I keep quiet. If people are having a debate about film censorship or something cultural/media related, you can't shut me up!

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
    depends on what the topic is, and if it is appropriate to shove my opinion down someone's throat.

if it is with ethics, and someone is doing something that i know others would think unethical, i'll call someone out for it. i.e. laughing at a rape or a murder to an innocent person or even using a phone in a movie theater. i'll also voice my opinion when it comes to other things, such as school government/council and what the government is doing. i feel very strong about them, and i'm not afraid to voice my opinions. i guess that's the politician inside of me, heh.

when it comes to religion, i shut my mouth. i'm agnostic, and i hate people like the westburo baptist church and Muslim extremists, and i will call them out and anti protest the wbc. but when it comes to arguing religion i'll sit in the corner and wait for the discussion to be over, because it is not my belief that anyone should tell someone their religion is "wrong" and i think people need to be more open about religion, and understand others religions.

herp.

Years
    To be honest, there are very few things in this world that I'm passionate about to provoke a strong opinion from me. :/ Generally I'm passive and don't like debating with people. I'd rather just stay quiet. Chances are I'd just look like an idiot anyway.

Back