• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get emotionlly attatched to your Pokemon?

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Well kind of, I like to look at the Nature and think up personalities for them, but to be honest, this is kind of for a RPing aspect, and I try to avoid fainting, and them getting mad at me, in a sense (But when I have to use Roots near the beginning, and my first go at the Elite four, they have to suck it up XD.) I thinking Pokemon would be better if they added a virtual pet option to the game, like Hey You Pikachu, but refined, grooming, feeding, letting them out of the ball, that kind of thing X3.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    I am very attached to my team , that I made ,I am currently trying to make that team in my diamond game,I think it is more then ok to be attached to your pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    Well kind of, I like to look at the Nature and think up personalities for them, but to be honest, this is kind of for a RPing aspect, and I try to avoid fainting, and them getting mad at me, in a sense (But when I have to use Roots near the beginning, and my first go at the Elite four, they have to suck it up XD.) I thinking Pokemon would be better if they added a virtual pet option to the game, like Hey You Pikachu, but refined, grooming, feeding, letting them out of the ball, that kind of thing X3.

I have always thought it would be awsome for a game like that to come out ,It would be sooo cool.

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    I've only ever been emotionally attached to my original team from Gold Version. It had a Typhlosion, Umbreon, Gyarados (I think), Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Mewtwo.
    In retrospect, though, my team was horribly unbalanced, consisted of Legendaries, and their movesets did not take advantage of their stats. Still, I was quite heartbroken when the internal battery died last year, and although I fixed it, no team will ever be able to replace my first team.

Back