• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you get lucky?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2009
    do you ever get lucky and go into a bookstore and find a pokespe book?
    i did once and i didn't even know those were rare
    it was the last book for the yellow series

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    do you ever get lucky and go into a bookstore and find a pokespe book?
    i did once and i didn't even know those were rare
    it was the last book for the yellow series

I did, I found Volume 8,9,16, 20,21,23, 24,25. Actually they had until 26 but they have very limited stocks. I also found Pi Pi Pi, Magical pokemon journey, and pokemon omnibus. Although my only interest is pokemon special since I don't like the art on the others. During that time volume 26 was not uploaded yet and I initially intended to buy it just for apreciation and be able to own one. But I got sick of waiting.

Years
    NE...

I did, I found Volume 8,9,16, 20,21,23, 24,25. Actually they had until 26 but they have very limited stocks. I also found Pi Pi Pi, Magical pokemon journey, and pokemon omnibus. Although my only interest is pokemon special since I don't like the art on the others. During that time volume 26 was not uploaded yet and I initially intended to buy it just for apreciation and be able to own one. But I got sick of waiting.

Where???? I think you're not talking about the US since it only has the D&P adventures, and "The best of" series of PokeSpe... Even Kinokuniya only has Vol.28 in japanese...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Where???? I think you're not talking about the US since it only has the D&P adventures, and "The best of" series of PokeSpe... Even Kinokuniya only has Vol.28 in japanese...

He he in my country philippines. You mean the US does not have them? No worries that's why we have online scans.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    BAM never has PokeSpe. The best they've done is have The Best Of... series.

I'm actually hoping for a Best of Gold, just so I can carry a little Silvery goodness everywhere I go. \o/

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Well, yeah... we're actually lucky sad to say.

National Bookstoare (as in majority of them) has like Volumes 1-26 in stock now. And yes, there's too many but like why the hell is no one buying these days? D:

Years
    Anu????

Madaya kayo! nung lumipat ako dito sa US in 2005 ni release nila ung PokeSpe dyan???!!!!!!
    Why????????? Dapat meron din ang US no????? Magkanu ba dyan sa phillies????? WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:'(

(Sorry for the outburst can't help it......)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I went to a half price book store and they had the Electric tale of pikachu vol 1 all the way to surf's up pikachu vol 1 and I bought them even though I had them.But these were new my are old and riped up.The also had them in there japanese versons.They had more japanese pokemon books,something about ash with a talking clefairy or something like that.And some others.But I didn't have a that much money.So I couldn't buy them.

Back