• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Do YOU Hate Him?!

Is Red very strong to you?

• He's a pushover; easy as ever.

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • Wow! A little more than I expected;not bad.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Ahhh!!!!!!!!! He's killing me!;impossible.

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    *tears* i cant beat him, the elite 4 were way easier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hmm... i still don't know exactly how i beat him... i only used my feraligatr and he was lower than all of red's pokemon.... but somehow it worked... *so cool*

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Well, it wasnt THAT bad. i had to have beaten him 15 times..... its actually fun lol......but ya it canbe irrratating i thought snorlax was :S

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Wow! A little more than I expected;not bad

He`s Mostly easy...
    Only Blastoise and then after Snorlax Before My typlosion`s worn out...
    Blastoise is easy if Lugia in 1st Position..
    He knows zap cannon!
    Mwahahahahahaha!
    Snorlax is easy if Dynamic Punch doesnt miss

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Well, I guess he's pretty easy, but when I battle him, my pOk?mon are usually at a lower level, so it takes more effort.

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Well, I guess he's pretty easy, but when I battle him, my pOk?mon are usually at a lower level, so it takes more effort.

yeah, I can vouch for that! If you have a ground type, and quickly knock out Blastoise and Venusaur, hes weaker than magicrap

Cinder the Chao

Wobbuffet pwns!
    Years
    Blah, I never got outta Johto. Didn't have patience. ;_; But I guess with Dugtrio it would be easy =) and I agree with Lucifer(i didn't read the whole topic), if you don't evolve your Pokemon, they're not too strong. Like Magikarp! They're useless until they evolve!

Back