• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hate it when people go overboard with corrections?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Nine times out of ten, no. If I don't like said person and it's a obvious mistake they shouldn't make, then sure. If it's a genuine one then I could care less.

Years
    I know what you mean, i have a problem with my spelling and grammar. I do not have a spell checker like many people have. One time on another forum i told everyone that i have a problem with spelling my words right. They all made fun of me and made post replys back to me that really hurt my feelings. All of them would each take turns to poke fun at me. They called me a cry momma. I had over 3000 or more replys back in fourth over this until i got into trouble. Well this is really long so if you want me to tell you more just let me know.

Back