• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hate Puzzles in Gyms?

Do you hate Gym Puzzles?

• Total voters

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Yes! I hate freaking puzzles! Especially Volkners in Diamond/Pearl!! man that thing was confusing! Oh, and I guess Crasher Wakes, but my bro did that for me

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Wow if you guys honestly think they're too challenging that's kinda pathetic. Also, @CaspianSun54, I've never once had to leave a gym to heal. I guess I'm just that good or something, or maybe I actually know how to utilize items.

I agree with the first part of your post, but maybe CaspianS54 would just rather save the items for when he actually needs them (like when there aren't any centers to heal at nearby).

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
Years
Ergh, hate them.

Annoying and wastes my Pokemon's health. -_-;;

How? The puzzles don't fight you.

I agree with the first part of your post, but maybe CaspianS54 would just rather save the items for when he actually needs them (like when there aren't any centers to heal at nearby).

Um, in Diamond and Pearl after a certain point, I have never once dipped under 100,000 pokedollars or whatever. They give you so much money you can just buy 100 hyper potions and it'll last from the time you get them till long after you beat the game.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
Years
Not really, only the ones where I have to move things around like in Volkner's. The ice gyms were my favorite.

Oh god, did anyone hate the first gyms in all four regions? Those puzzles were a pain.

Back