• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a cell phone?

Do you have a cell phone

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yes, I do have a mobile phone, but its always chucked in a corner, and I only ever text like 1 person..

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Hey peeps i got my cell on monday and it was working on tuesday!^^

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    I have a very old cell phone. :P Got it like...a year ago, and it's so old and outdated and I broke the glass a bit from stres cracks. :P This is basically what my phone looks like. Although...my phone has even less buttons then this one does. That shows how ghetto it is. :P

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Dratini927 said:
    I have a very old cell phone. :P Got it like...a year ago, and it's so old and outdated and I broke the glass a bit from stres cracks. :P This is basically what my phone looks like. Although...my phone has even less buttons then this one does. That shows how ghetto it is. :P
    WOW 0.O O.0 :knockedou :\ :'( :tired:

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    i see no point in getting a cell phone, i call my friends for a few secs say im coming over and leave nothin else really, if i wanted one id have to pay for it my self and i dont have the money to do that

Lucid

Yup, and it's a peice of crap. XD It's a few years old, and it was a motorola track phone, not the flip one. It's screen is cloudy and you can hardly hear anything, I want a new one so bad. ;;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have a old sprint cell phone. But I don't see it as really important.

Years
    I got my cell phone on my 13th birthday(a little over 2 years ago) and it was a crappy, yet fulfilling verizon Phone(complete with tetris- all u ever need for a roof-raising party), but last christmas, I got a sweet verizon LG, complete with rotating camera lens, compatible with camera and 15 sec. video, missing only a refridgerated beverage holder.

Back