• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a cell phone?

Do You Have A Cell Phone?

• Yes :)

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i have one. i have a motorola razr lol. im always talking and texting on it.

do you have a cell phone?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    not at the moment....

I forgot what my other two were....so....plus I always run the minutes.....so It'll be a while before I feel like getting another....

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    I have no Idea....well,my first wasn't....but my second was....no they're bothe in the trash....and I don't feel like getting another...I'd get a trac fone,..but they're ugly....

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    lmfao a trac fone? aw man....that was funny rofl. but yeah, they really are ugly tho.....no color, no camer, no life lol

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    :laugh:exactly!!!so until I gather up my work habits and stuff (to get off my lazyness)I ain't getting another phone.....I dunno what it's called,but I was thinking about getting the phone that flips open to a cam,and you can type stuff,or a sidekick,....but no one else I know has those....and I don't wanna be the only one w/a sidekick.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    lmfao a trac fone......im still laughing. :laugh: but anyway, my cousin has a 2-way, and a Nextel phone.....stupid idiot, i wanted that 2-way, but he got it as a "graduation present" but im a sophomore, shouldn't i have gotten it? i mean, i have WAY more friends than him :cool: but at least IM getting a car in 3 months! :cool:

Rioku_Zanketa

Years
    ya know,.....I never thought about it,...but I could easily ask my dad for a car...or a motorcycle...or whatever.....but I never did....maybe cuz I just turned 15,so I never thought about it much.....hmmm....

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I have a cell, and have since I got my licence. That's WHY I got it. I'm to call my Mother whenever I reach my destination and when I begin the trip home. I also tend to use it to call my bf, which has gotten me into trouble occasionally in the minutes department.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, but I don't use it much. Why? I guess I'm only talkative on forums and such, but not on the phone. I never know what to say.

I got a one about a week ago, it's the Nokia 6305i.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    No. At least, not one of my own. There's a shared family cell. I also do not make a sad face about it. I've never found a cell phone necessary, so it's dead weight to me. Also, there's something wrong about seeing three friends walking on the street, each on a cell. I'd rather not fall into that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    I have sony Erricson, i cannot spell that! But it wasn't new..i got it from ma auntie!

hh simpsonqueen

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a Motorolla V188. And I use T-mobile as my service. And quite frankly...I don't use my minutes on it. I don't talk on the phone too much. So I don't use all of my 600 minutes. XD I have a cellphone because of my family need to contact me when I am online. XD Or I contact them, it is free. And what is the point bring it at work? I can't use it while on duty. Besides...no one calls me while I am at work. I just bring it when I go to the mall or something.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]I don't have a cell, and don't want one. Just one more thing to lose. Not to mention one more thing for people to contact me on at times I'd rather be doing something else. I'm gonna be forced to get one when I get my license...woohoo.

Mitch Hedberg shed his light on the cell phone situation, and I find his argument a convincing one.

"I don't own a cell phone or a pager. I just hang around everyone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get a hold of me they just say "Mitch," and I say "What?" and turn my head slightly."

R.I.P. Mitch. <3[/SIZE]

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Yes, I have a cell phone.

However, I don't use it that often. I just don't entirely have a need for it, but it's great for emergencies.

Back