• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC? (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi

Banned
Years
  • Flannery said:
    I know. But I just don`t want it. I`m not a baby who has 10 crushies per day. I have had one and now its over. Also, who really cares... do i have feelings to someone or not? Just, bad luck. But now, its over for good.
    Sorry, my mood is not the best =/
    Awww cheer up sweety, this pair up thing is not that important since its only on the internet, dont you think so? In fact, since I came here I have never tought of pairing up.... happy single life! XD ningi goes solo as a shadow in the darkness! :classic:

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • NiNGi said:
    Awww cheer up sweety, this pair up thing is not that important since its only on the internet, dont you think so? In fact, since I came here I have never tought of pairing up.... happy single life! XD ningi goes solo as a shadow in the darkness! :classic:
    i`m not talking about Pair Up thing, sweety, only about real crush ^.~ I have had a crush on him, but bla bla bla... its over anyway^^ I don`t really care about that guy anymore.
    BTW, crushies are not pink candies. I can`t have few. I just lost my feeling and I`m fine^^ *she gives you a hand*

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Have a fun LOL

Yay! *Goes crazy*
    jump1.gif

It's quite late here, and I don't feel in a crazy mood XD

Is it me or aren't there many people online?

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • Tig said:
    Have a fun LOL

Yay! *Goes crazy*
    jump1.gif

It's quite late here, and I don't feel in a crazy mood XD

Is it me or aren't there many people online?
    I don`t have a crazy mood also. Look at me: sad and crying XD
    I should study, but I don`t. I`m only looking at my computer, with tears in my eyes and I`m waiting for him. Michio! Where are you? XD *here a music from drama*

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    OMG! 0.0
    it is back XD

ok sorry just i remember the old crush thread.
    Any way well only one guy i like on this forum and thats my pair.
    Thats is it for me..... pretty simiple for me.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Austin..... oh yea you are so so behind Tig....
    I am marryed to Ricky now here on PC.
    Austin and me did not work out.....
    Well me and him had a long running problem of breaking up and getting back together but always breaking up later....
    So just ended that.
    Me and Ricky had been talking for a long time and well just happened. Though a lot of people have fallen for their friends before. So not that big of a shock.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Woopie!!This is back..This is Spam Land - the 2nd!Anyway I do have a cush on someone..I'm not gonna tell who it is but some clues
    -- A girl
    -- Quite popular around here
    -- Cool Posts
    -- Looks great!
    -- Sometimes has great avatars!
    That's all I'll tell cause I'm not really that popular around here.But if you do know me well you'll find out who it is - THough I give stupid hints!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • OKIE! OKIE! Guess who's back!? Back Agian! Cool Cr@cker's back! Tell a friend! Now everybody report to the dance floor! XD

I know who's Cool Cr@cker "cush" it's me! Right? XD

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    lol Jolteon!!! is right. Just a feeling.
    Wish Casty was around to see this. I mean he could realy get going on crushs XD

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Yeah, me too, Casty is a legend of the crush thread.. ITS NOT FUNNY XD j/k, me wish casty was still here, so, anyone wanna guess my crush? oops, i actually mean, crushes XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back