• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    houndoomofdarkness said:
    No i think this is just another one of those dares..becouse now shiney's sig says paired with marina....hmmmmmmm wierd...its like you guys exanged pairs...*Hint* *Hint* sounds to me like a dare....o_0

Why do you think I dared Shiney to switch pairs with me!? Because I don't love Mari anymore. And I love FT now. So I wanted some time with her as my pair.

And if SHiney agrees to that then it's a permanent switch.

*huggles FT*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Im glad FT hasnt looked at this thread yet, because I have something against RM + FT -.-;;

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Why do you think I dared Shiney to switch pairs with me!? Because I don't love Mari anymore. And I love FT now. So I wanted some time with her as my pair.

And if SHiney agrees to that then it's a permanent switch.

*huggles FT*

Hmm, so many things I could say to this, let me decide which one best fits the situation.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Black Magician Girl said:
    Ya I'm siding with Shiney on this... it isnt exactly nice to do what you're doing -.-;

*moves next to BMG and Shiney*
    Sorry, but I agree with them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back