• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I dont have a crush yet because i dont know many people and not many people are trying to get to know me :( oh well maybe itll happen some day

Pokemon_Veteran

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    girlgenius said:
    Yeah, I'm doing better! ^^ Thanks to the fly swatter *holds up fly swatter* and the frying pan! *holds up frying pan* XD

No thanks to the Gulpins? Aww... XD
    Im glad eveything is fine now >_>

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    girlgenius said:
    Hey! How have you been?

good! and yourself?

Castrainer said:
    Ohh... I went back to school at March XD (My time zone is very diferent o.o)

ah~ I see. I was in homeschooling stuff, but I decided I wanted to go back to public school this year, so I went 2 weeks after classes started here! XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    samu said:
    ah~ I see. I was in homeschooling stuff, but I decided I wanted to go back to public school this year, so I went 2 weeks after classes started here! XD

I never tryed homeschooling... Maybe its because it isnt very frequent here >_>

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    that must suck for u guys we started school in august but we only had 1 1/2 weeks in school because of the hurricanes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back