• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Well looks like this thread is still doing what it does best. Rpging random things XD
    I have not been here in a while. Though i don't think any new crushes were reveiled. Mostly it is people trying to guess not realy saying.
    Ok I just lost mt train of thought. Sorry ^^;;;

Years
    Tales of Phantasia is better than Tales of Symphonia, in my OWN opinion ;)

EDIT: And can we please get back on topic now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    How is this not the time or place? the law clearly states and i quote... All disputes between two or members of a BBS will be fought in annoyaling long RPG battles. If the dispute is about a Manga, Music Game The battle will be fought in a Thread whos subject has long since been forgotten See i win Now time to fight...Since when did this thread have a topic?

inu-yasha210

she's a blondey!!
    Years
    haha!! i am back and my crush (in real life) dumped me so i am surching for the crush in pc..blablabla.....bla.....bla....aha there you are {to be continued after i attack my little brother :cheeky: :paranoid: after these messages}

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wow... a Battle of Fire Emblem against Synphonia O___o XD

I missed nothing again! Im zo lucky XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Nah, Battle Network is good but not as good as Fire Emblem!
    *Imagines Sue throwing Arrows on Megaman's Back*
    That was cool XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back