• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *sniff* the crush thread...it was a great thread...i salute it *puts down flower*

*Closed*

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Good morning everyone!

At the same time good bye. I'm going to Hershey Park today and not going to get back until late. I might not be able to get on anytime today. So that's were I'll be. If I do see you all tonight, I'll see you all tomorrow.

So in my absense I'm leaving FT as the keeper of the list until I get back.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Good morning everyone!

At the same time good bye. I'm going to Hershey Park today and not going to get back until late. I might not be able to get on anytime today. So that's were I'll be. If I do see you all tonight, I'll see you all tomorrow.

So in my absense I'm leaving FT as the keeper of the list until I get back.
    Its like 3:00 o clock over here and im not tired just listening to music also bye Rm and i wont see you guys for awhile but that will go in the leave of absence thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back