• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have pokemon ranger:Shadows Of Almia?

Do you have Pokemon Ranger Shadows Of Almia?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I do. Got it on the first day it came out in Australia. Such a great spin-off game.

BlueRing

Cold as ice, but very nice!
    Years
  • If you need help, give me a pm.
    I'm really far, yes, really.
    I'm in the Altru tower now, only 6 bosses to go.
    Rhyperior (Heath)
    Magmortar (Lavana)
    Gallade(Ice)
    Rhyperior, Magmortar, and Gallade(Ice, Heath, and Lavana)
    Dusknoir (Wheeler or Blake)
    Darkrai (Blake)
    I want to know what that great black sphere is...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Unfortunately, no, but I will get it soon. It's just that there's already other stuff I think would be a more better buy, especially with Christmas coming soon, but i'm expecting to get it before spring of next year.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • I have it! I love this game. <3

I think it's fun and addictive; I racked up over 40 hours in the first week after I bought it. (Granted, this was on a vacation, but I think I'll play it plenty even with day-to-day life time constraints.)

The new capture system is so much better, IMO; I'm happy that you don't have to do, say, 80 consecutive loops anymore. It's so much easier to avoid attacks now, and you can even level your styler up in more ways, which is nice.

The Ranger School is, quite frankly, kind of cute. Plus, you have a family and more friends, and more partner Pokemon. The plot seems a little more "grown up" (not quite the word I'm looking for, but close?):
    Spoiler:

There's plenty of cheesiness, but hey, it's Pokemon and there's some cheese in every game. I loved the first Rangers and I love this one, too. I think I'll probably replay it multiple times. <3

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I have it. I downloaded it from a website [don't ask]. I also finished the game yesterday. I love this game.

I have evidence:

Operation Brighton.

Back