• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you like hacking?

Is Hacking good?

• Yes! I always use it!!

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No way!! I hate hackers!!

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Sometimes, to speed things up, but never in competetive battling.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • What's hacking?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
  • I personally, don't use hacks in battles, but I use them for other stuff. If somebody doesn't want me to hack, I won't.

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I personally, don't use hacks in battles, but I use them for other stuff. If somebody doesn't want me to hack, I won't.

That pretty much sums up my opinion on the matter, too.

Which one of you really cares that OMG I haxxed myself a few pokemon in my own game?

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • It is annoying when n00bs say "OMG I got a arceus and darkrais and shaymins and they is all legitz lolz"

And as long as they the hacked Pokemon never enters the battle (even if their stats are legit) I don't really care.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I hate hackers, because they think they are the best which they are not anyway....

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    I hack, and I see nothing wrong with it as long as you're not doing something stupid like giving your Pokemon ridiculous stats to use on Wi-Fi.

Between studying for Uni and doing all the other stuff I have to do, I just don't have the time to spend hours grinding for the things I need. At least if I hack, I get the things I want (mostly talking about TMs and money for vitamins, because I don't have time to grind money and battle tower points) so I can still have time to EV train, which doesn't take long anyway; which means I can use my team sooner rather than later.

Hacking event Pokemon is a bit weird... one part of me thinks that it's OK because not everyone gets events to go to, but another part says that that is the thing that makes those particular Pokemon special... and it should stay that way. But meh...

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
  • I only use a few hacks...

Super Exp Gain
    One hit KO
    Heal HP to 999
    and pokemon Modifeir so i can EV train faster :D
    *Kills lvl 3 electrivivire for 14 Atk EV :D*

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I dislike hackers to. Although, when i clone my pokémon on wi-fi, theres always that pang of guilt.

grassguy

All hail Grovyle!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    The only hacking I've done since I restarted the game is using Action Replay to catch a treecko (Lv.3) at the start of the game. I've never hacked since then. If anyone doesn't want me using the hacked treecko in battles, I won't.

Last edited:

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    I dont hack, and i dont EV train. heck i dont even have any pokes that are level 100 by me. my highest are 76

and i still have all pokemon and all forms

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Yes I should have made the poll "No way! I hate Hacking" Instead of "No Way! I hate hackers!!

does that change your opinions

Years
  • I'm fine with people hacking as long as they keep their hacks for themselves. I don't like to hack because I think it takes away all the emotion, point and effort wich are things video games are about.
    I do hate when people trade their hacks making the traders believe they're normal pokemon/items.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i hate hackers. they need to just stick to the game and not mess with it. i used to hack, but it screwed up my emerald version, so i havn't done it since.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I hack to experiment. Sadly, I can't find my AR for my recent experiment - what would happen if a dual-type Pokemon has Multitype and is given a plate?

Back