• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you like Megan Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

momsen123

Banned
    Years
    I like her because she is too hot. I wanna ask a question from all fan of Megan Fox that why do you like Megan Fox?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Not quite. Probably, Normal. XD. I can't explain why. but this is what my reaction is.

shot571

She used to look better when she had some meat. Now shes just bones. Her acting is s***. Tbh ppl only watch her films to see her.( Also those 2 links in ur sig are packed threats according to Norton)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    She's alright. She lost her appeal to me after Transformers 2, I have no idea why. She isn't the best actress, but I'd rather her than some random Victoria Secret model who's never acted before. *coughTransformers3cough* =/

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Beautiful woman, but with nothing that makes her special. Not a good actress. Totaly overrated. Yeah, I don't like her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back