• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like naruto?

Like naruto

• I love naruto

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • i'ts OK (i guess)

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • NO

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Naruto is a great anime.Not my top favorite,but nonetheless,it's great <3

Favorite characters are TenTen and Anko.Kabuto is love <3

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Yes, I love Naruto. <3 The characters are just so awesome and developed, and the episodes are full of suspense. Naruto is one of my favorite anime. ^^

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I liked the first parts of Naruto.. all the way from the beginning to the Chuunin Exams more than the current episodes.. But Naruto still rocks!! Not as much as Pokemon, but it still does rock! xD

Years
    Like Naruto?

I <3 it. It is my FAVORITE anime ever! It's also my obsession. =3

I *heart* Kiba!! And Akamaru. X3

what? no. you can't have them. they're mine. <_< :P

i love naruto. kiba rocks and so does his puppy. ^_^ ino is my second favorite character. she's awesome, even if a lot of people don't like her. *shakes fist at ino bashers*

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I don't like Sakura either.. she's just plain irritating. The way she gets so obsessed over Sasuke is making me sick sometimes.. and I really pity Naruto.. ><;;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I can't say it's my no. 1 favourite, but I really do like it. Very much.

I mean, I have a Naruto poster, and a couple of tiny figurines in my room...

O_o

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I don't like Sakura either.. she's just plain irritating. The way she gets so obsessed over Sasuke is making me sick sometimes.. and I really pity Naruto.. ><;;
    It's funny how a lot of fans hate Sakura for such a similar reason like that one, but the truth is, a lot of fangirls act the same way over "their" bishies. e.e

I love this anime. It's not my absolute favorite anime anymore; Fate/Stay Night takes that spot, but it's still pretty good and it just interests & entertains me. It may not have the best animation nor will it ever be the best plotline for a show, but I still like it nonetheless. ^__^

Shikamaru is definately the number one character, on the show, that I obsess over (not as much as Bakura, but hey, somewhat more than others). There are only three main pairings I support in the anime:

Shikamaru x Ino
    Naruto x Hinata
    Sasuke x Sakura

..but the rest of the pairings, I think are okay except a few..

Temari x Shikamaru
    Rock Lee x Sakura

..and maybe a few others.. Otherwise, I'm completely content with all other pairings. n-n

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    It's funny how a lot of fans hate Sakura for such a similar reason like that one, but the truth is, a lot of fangirls act the same way over "their" bishies. e.e

LOL. True true. I now remember how I see Asakura Hao's (from Shaman King) poster and I'd drool over it. LOL.
    Very true observation. :P

RYPHUS

anime lover
    Years
    i love naruto but it's getting boring with it repeating all the time after like 5 episodes you have to watch another 40 till the next one !!!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Oh, yes, very much so. It's part of my top 5 in my favourite anime list, and manga list. Although, I'm starting to get a little irritated by all the fillers that are coming up from the anime. Except, the thing that's keeping me from still watching it is that Part 2 is approching. Also, to the people who are into Naruto, they should know what great things are coming up after fillers are over. We get Kakashi Gaiden, and after that, Part 2, where we see all the characters grown up. Well, most of them.

I heard fillers will be over somewhere around Spring 2007. Then again, people always hear things which aren't true most of the time. =\

Years
    Oh, yes, very much so. It's part of my top 5 in my favourite anime list, and manga list. Although, I'm starting to get a little irritated by all the fillers that are coming up from the anime. Except, the thing that's keeping me from still watching it is that Part 2 is approching. Also, to the people who are into Naruto, they should know what great things are coming up after fillers are over. We get Kakashi Gaiden, and after that, Part 2, where we see all the characters grown up. Well, most of them.

I heard fillers will be over somewhere around Spring 2007. Then again, people always hear things which aren't true most of the time. =\

I heard they were ending in september this year, but that was wrong.
    I despise the fillers, but I've read some of the more recent manga.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024

No one knows when the fillers will be over. I doubt we'll see them end before the end of the year. I've just stopped watching at this point, I'm just gonna pick it back up once Part 2 kicks in.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have watched parts of Naruto and I don't really like it.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    meh, a better question would be who doesn't like Naruto? It's F****** huge here. I thought i was special when i liked it back in 2003, but now i just feel like just another Naruto fan...

Back