• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like pikachu?

Do you like pikachu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I love Pikachu,whether anyone else thinks he's a babyish ballhog or not! He is cute and cuddly and *brags about Pikachu for years*. He has been my favorite since the start. He is so cool!!!!! *hugs Pikachu*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Points to name and avatar* What yall think? :P I LOVE PIKACHU! PIKACHU FOR LIFE! *Keeps screaming for years* ~ahem~ I love Pikachu because, Pikachu *like most people* saw Pikachu and thought Pikachu was cute. I love Pikachu because of Pikachu's red cheeks, cute zigzag tail, adorable smile, *keeps going on and on* And I love to decive some people with one Pikachu having Iron Tail and the one having Surf. ^_^

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    I chose the last one. 0_o

Girlgenius, I don't think it is fair for you to say that we Pikachu haters are wrong,
    EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion.

TwilightEspeon

:0 omg ghey.
    Years
    ; ; I'm one of those people who are caught in the middle of those who adore the 'chus and 'eons and the ones who love humanshapes and less popular ones. I love Pikachu. I also love Geodude and Hitmonchan. It really annoys me when people start bashing a Pokemon. -_-;; But, I digress...

Yes, I love Pikachu. They're so cute and fluffy and have adorable voices. **gush, gush, melt** I have a weakness to almost all cute, fluffy things like hamsters, kittens, and Tribbles. Satoshi's Pikachuu has such a great personality! He/she/it and Satoshi get along so well, it's adorable ; ;

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I like him i think he's great but Squirtles much better, can i ask whos the pokemon episodes about now apparently its not Ash who is it? And does he have a squirtle im so thick/???

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 27, 2004
    :sean:
    For me it's the second. Pikachu is ok but after a while you just wanna see something else or just give it a kick to see if it can do something else. The Pikachu Ash has is the one I like the most but still it gets anoying after a while. If you want a cute Pok?mon take Mew or Celibi :classic:
    :os:

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Splat said:
    Pikachu annoys me. It is just an annoying Pokemon. I don't like it in the anime, and I don't like...uh...I just don't like it. So I voted the last one.
    I hate Pikachu too! Can we be friends because we share the same hatred?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I like Pikachu, he's soo coote =3 Not my fave but i hate it when people dis him, hes coote. Special the Pipipi one =3

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Pikachu is okay..... It's not exactly my fav.....

Actually, the only reason I like Pikachu is because I can evolve it into a Raichu..... Raichu is one of my absolute favorite Pokemon!!

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    Well, I voted for "I don't like him that much," but actually I was thinking of Ash's Pikachu. I can't stand his because it's pretty triggerhappy with its lightning. XD; Especially around Team Rocket. Pikachus are general, are, admittedly, cute! ^O^

Years
    WHY WOULD I LIKE PIKACHU!? I mean, gosh, he is only in my sign in name, so why the heck WOULD i like him? Eesh, everyone knows i hate Pikachu!

^Just in case you are dense... that was a bit of my sarcasm ;)

Kayleigh said:
    I adore Pikachu! It's been my favorite Pokemon from the very beginning. I love everything about it; its looks, its voice, its personality, how small it is, etc. It's just so cute! I think that the creators did a good job on its design. I wish I could have one...
    Yesh, now, would you adore a dusty one? ;)
    C'mon, we all know you DO adore me XD
    Lol, yeah XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... Aww so Dusty Pikachu show us some power! *throws out a dummy* Demonstrate us a Thunderbolt! ^^

Pikachu is cute indeed but not my favorite... I mean obviously Quagsire is cuter than Pikachu. It's cute, but not cute enough to be among my most favorites ^^

Years
    You callin' me weak? Is that a threat!?
    WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!?!? j/k oo;;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kayleigh
    I adore Pikachu! It's been my favorite Pokemon from the very beginning. I love everything about it; its looks, its voice, its personality, how small it is, etc. It's just so cute! I think that the creators did a good job on its design. I wish I could have one...

Dusty Pikachu said:
    Yesh, now, would you adore a dusty one? ;)
    C'mon, we all know you DO adore me XD
    Lol, yeah XD
    Well? I'm not leaving until i get an answer, Kay XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back