• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to clean?

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    I don't mind cleaning the downstairs 'appartment' cuz I spend a lot of time there and I like it neat.

I'm not sure what you meant by that, but I like way it sounds. ;<

Me, nah, I'm not a big fan of cleaning. I tend to procrastinate a lot and only clean most things before they start getting out of hand. It's the laziness, it stalks me. There have been rare occasions where I found cleaning to actually be fun. But like I said, rare occasions. One thing I've never had problems cleaning is my body, do it every morning, other than that, I'm not so big on it. I mean, I do do it, but I hardly ever like it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I like to keep my room tidy.

I am obsessive about having my Computer Table clean, if a piece of paper is sitting on it, I will toss it into the trash

Years
    I hate cleaning!
    My room is always messy... :P everything on the floor.. clothes, paper, trash, empty bottles, money, lol...

But anyway, I also keep my computer room relatively clean.. and computer desktop.. I get nervous when there's too many icons and i clean them all :P

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    OH EM GEEEEE. CLEANING IZ LYKE MY HOBBY. I TTLY LUV DOIN IT IN MY SPARE TIME!11!!!1

If you have an ounce of knowledge in you, that should've shown my answer.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I always have to clean/tidy the kitchen >_>
    But I only like to do it when I can put on my fav music. It makes it more fun to do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have the common sense to stop things getting too messy, but I won't go out of my way to clean something.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Depends on my mood, but mostly I'm fine with it, I like it cause it helps relieve stresses (maybe it's just me...)

Awesome, you can do all the cleaning, vacuuming etc. when we move out together XP

Anyways, I'm not fussed on cleaning to be honest. I just do it cos it has to be done :\

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Bah. Cleaning is for meurotics & people who mispronounce the word "tortilla".

I only keep my dorm straightend. I hardly go out of my way to clean.Whenever I try, I get so airheaded, & I have no idea where to start, or where to put things.

So I *hardly* ever do.

Years
    I only clean when I need to clean. Like if there was a lot of trash in my room and I'm to the point where I can't fully get out of my room, then I clean.

In fact, maybe I should clean my room and get those empty Pepsi cans I have all over the place.

Back