• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you nickname your pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
    I always nickname my pokemon.
    Recently I did a Eevee Evos Run and I think these were my best nicknames.
    Flareon-Evo Sun
    Vaporeon-Evo Sea
    Jolteon-Evo-Shock
    Espeon-Evo Shine
    Glaceon-Evo Snow
    Leafeon-Evo Seed
    They all start with Evo and end with a word reflecting their type that begins with S

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    I used to never nickname my pokemon but recently I have started to. It adds a bit of yourself into the game making it more perosnal. Also its fun thinking of nicknames for pokemon.
    My favourite nickname right now is Lumiere for my Chandelure. (Beauty and the Beast)

Years
    I never do, and when I do one of those in-game trades, the trade boost is nice, but I hate having the in-game text be ONIX and then have a guy give me Rocky. Ew... I'm just anal about that.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I always nickname my Pokemon, even if I don't use it. If it's forever boxed, at least it will be named.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Ever since I've started challenges I've been nicknaming them more and more :P my ex boyfriend gave me a Beartic with his nickname [it was "bear" based, don't ask!] so it felt wrong that the rest of my team didn't have one! :P

My current favourite is my female Prinplup named Piper ^.-
    My least imaginative is my Shellos named Shelly xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back