• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play any...

What Instrument do you play?

• Total voters
    Years
    I'm learning to play guitar. Been learning acoustic for about 5 months. Also have a keyboard which I, after hearing how awesome a keyboard can be, may decide to learn to play it.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I play trumpet, euphonium (baritone), and tuba regularly, and I also play a little bit of bass guitar and I'm getting a guitar myself soon, along with a drum machine a friend is giving me.

So, yeah, I'm pretty much set for stuff. I have a keyboard I should learn but probably won't.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I dont play an instrument. I wanna learn how to play the following: Keyboard, Ocarina, Guitar.
    I am musically inclined in some ways I think but I cant be for sure because I've never really knew an instument well enough to adlib a song out on any instument. D:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I'm pretty much a failure at instruments. Though I do play amean air guitar when your looking the other way.
    I've never really put any effort into trying to learn one, and it doesn't really bother me that I don't. Sports are more my thing.

I would love to learn to play the guitar though, but after my school tried to teach me how to play recorder, I don't think I have the time.

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    I play the electric bass >:3
    Also play a bit of electric and acoustic guitar ^^
    Been playing for around 6 years :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yup, for my music classes in school I`ve always chosen the flute. Honestly, it was so hard to learn how to play... I don`t know how I`ve gotten to my level after all of my struggling. x]; It`s easier for me to play now.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I play the Piano, but I'm also a musical failure. So I voted for those two.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I used to play the Trumpet in 6th grade, and then auditioned to play the French Horn and made it, and i've been playing it ever since.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Well i used to play the keyboard and guitar. Except I got too damn bored and threw them into a river.

So I guess I don't.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    My primary instrument is the bass guitar. It's an awesome instrument, on its own or with other instruments.

I can also play the electric guitar & drums (I'm in a band and my bandmates teach me, heheh.). To a lesser extent, I can also play the piano, recorder and upright bass.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    I find it so sad that so many people go on through life instrument-less. ;-;

I play:
    Bass
    Guitar (Classical, acoustic, & electric)
    Mandolin (I chose Violin.. meh, same tuning)
    Drums
    Piano/keyboard.
    Banjo.

I'm apparently really good at bass, guitar, mando, and drums. O_o

Never really got into piano. xD I've been thinking about taking lessons recently though.

I'm kinda okay at banjo.

Oh! And I sing. :3

Years
    In elementary school, I played the recorder. But then again, so did everyone else in that music class. :x

I ended up playing the flute in school for about five years, up until the end of the 10th grade. After that, I either had to choose between band and art classes, due to how my schedule was...and I ended up taking the art classes.

Haven't played much since then, sadly.

Back