• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen do you play old games like red or blue

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
    I like Red, Blue and Yellow very much today I started a new file in Red I'm just training my pokémon for brock they are like LVL 10-14 :D I like Yellow the most beacause Pikachu is very cute I like it when it follows me when I talk to him it JUMPS. Graphics are not so good but I doesn't matter me......still I like it:D :)

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
    Long ago(like when I was 9 years old), I used to play them all the time and I really loved yellow version since it was my first pokemon game....

Now that it brings back the memories, I'll play it again....! :)

Years
    I prefer the old games to the new - the gameplay is much better and, although the graphics aren't like the new ones, I kinda like them. I play them way more - recently started a new game on Blue, but haven't played my Pearl for ages, having got bored before the Elite Four, and I gave my Diamond to my sister.

Years
    I love the older games. Outdated graphics? So what? Their still as fun and addicting as ever.

I've just starting re-playing Blue right now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I still have my Red, Blue, Yellow, and Silver cartridges... I had Gold but I lost it >: (The Silver and Blue ones are my brother's, technically, but he doesn't play them, so they're pretty much mine.)

Though my favourite one is Yellow, hands down. You get all the starters and a pikachu, so it's awesome like that.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yes I have been playing the old games. Although I can't find my Gameboy anywhere, I have an GBA emulator which I play any of the old games on my computer and I try my best not to use any cheat codes, even though its very tempting

:t354:TG

Back