• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember the day you got a specific game?

Years
  • The only real time that I really recall an exact day getting a game was Sapphire for Christmas in 2004. I remember having two gifts to open, one slightly larger than the other one. I opened the smaller one first, and was quite dissappointed when I saw that it was Pokemon Sapphire (I had only had a Game Boy Color up to that point). It never even registered to me what was probably in the other box, but then I opened it and saw a GBA SP. I think I ended up playing Sapphire for nearly 8 hours that day, even when we had to go visit family.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I will never remember such dates when it comes to this. The only way that I will remember is writing them down, but I don't see the point in writing them down.

Years
  • Probably the most memoerable two for me was when I got pokemon pearl and pokemon black.

For pokemon Pearl it was because me and two of my friends had recently got back into pokemon after a very long break from it and we each had Ruby, Saphire and Emerald respectivly, we read everything we could about D/P and on the day they finally came out I couldn't go and get it because I was busy so I arranged for my friends to get it for me. On their way to my house they dicided to try and play a prank on me and tell me that Pearl had sold out, i believed it completely... only for them to surprise me when they came to mine and produced a copy of Pearl.

For Black I got it after I finished work, I teased my work friend that I was getting it before her and she asked me to back and show what it was like, but i didn't have my DS on me so I couldn't. The reason why this is because the next day I was due to shave my head for charity and playing this really helped me take my mind off of it as I was really nervous about it.

Nemisis

Soul Eater
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    mine was when i got pokemon black and white a gift from my girl friend . it was so awesome that i cried in front of her and said thank you . then we ate ice cream at a corner ^_^ then i walked her home it was our 1st anniversary

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • Mine was when I got Platinum

It was my first DS game my mom bought it for my birthday along with my DSi
    I enjoyed it because it was my first game and it helped get more friends

Years
  • I remember when I got a lot of my games.

I remember buying my Yellow version from Toys R Us one of the first days it came out. I loved it.

I remember getting my Gold from Gamestop a week after it was released. I remember getting Silver from my mother randomly around the same time haha.

I remember my dad got my Sapphire the first day it came out. I was so excited.

Yup xD

Back