• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sleep with an open window?

Do you sleep with your bedroom window open?

• Yes, all year round, only shutting it on occasion or never shutting it.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I don't have it open all year round, but quite often otherwise.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I have it open on occasion while I sleep.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I never have it open while I sleep.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    I never open it when I'm sleeping, there's to many perverts and burglars out there. The only time I open my window is during the summer and I'm at home playing video games or writing because it makes me more comfortable. I don't really need the wind because I have ceiling fan hanging in my room and AC.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My room is in the basement, and my window is right up against the ground. I'd get a lot of bugs in my room if I left it open. D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sometimes I forget to close it... but if it`s freezing cold, I`ll just shut it. But most of the times I sleep with my windows closed.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I leave the window open unless I expect rain to come.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I keep it open when I want fresh air during the day, but I never have it open when I'm sleeping. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. I like to keep the house locked up at night, so having an open window doesn't fit into that.

Plus, hundreds of tree frogs would jump into my bedroom in the summer, and that would be really annoying after a while. (For whatever reason, I find dozens and dozens of frogs under my window at night, just chirping away.)

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
    Years
    Do you sleep with your bedroom window open? Sometimes? Mostly? Never?

I always like to have it open, even in winter because my room gets stuffy quickly and I get a sore throat being in a room with no air circulation for too long. But sometimes I have to shut it when its noisy outside if I want to get sleep, there's drunk kids out every night.
    No, never. it makes me feel un-safe.6_6

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Always. If I don't it gets to hot in my room, so I leave it open even in the winter. My bedrooms on the second story, so no worrying about being robbed ;3

Back