• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sleep with your socks on?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    i've been debating this for weeks... Personally it feels weird...
    But do you sleep with your socks on??

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    When I'm wearing some and I see no reason to take them off before bed. Though, sometimes, in the middle of the night, they come off themselves. >_>;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If its cold I almost always wear socks.
    Sometimes, though, I have the tendency to wear them on hot days and avoid them when I really need to wear them. :/ Used to be a bad habit then.

Ayselipera

Socks off no matter how cold it is!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I never sleep with my socks on. I don't think I can sleep while they're on. I don't even wear them while I'm awake but indoor.
    When it gets really cold, I'll cover my feet up with a blanket, but not socks.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yes! I always wear my socks to bed. Not only because they keep my feet warm when it's cold, but also because otherwise, my feet would let all the heat off...even in summer, that's usually not something I like. It's wierd, I can wake up, be sweating like a faucet but still feel like someone has frozen my feet into a block of ice. >_>

So yeah, socks are my best friend, especially in winter. n.n
    Especially since I tend to wear calf high socks in the winter time, which are kept pulled up as high as they can go

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If I haven't bathed that night and am wearing socks, then yes I will; I'm indifferent. My feet don't get hot, they are in fact strangely dry in the morning if I've worn socks.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    I never wear socks when I sleep. It makes my feet feel too weird for me too sleep.
    I don't really know what it is, I just can't get used to wearing them in my sleep. I usually just take em off whenever I'm inside.
    *shrugs*

Back