• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still buy music?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm more of a fan of Japanese music, but this place is more of a fan of K-Pop, English, and of course, the music made by our people.

As much as I want to buy music from... let's say iTunes, I probably won't be allowed 'til I get my own Credit Card and to an extend, PayPal.

And original albums here are insanely expensive for a high schooler. Even maintaining a stable manga collection, which converted roughly equals to $25 a month, is hard. x'D

So... I ended up sailing the seven seas.

Last edited:

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
    I download all of my music. I only purchase physical records if it's some deluxe/platinum edition of an artist/band that I'm a huge fan of.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ever since I found Spotify, iTunes is a thing of the past. Having an endless archive of almost every song known to man right at your fingertips is absolutely the greatest thing ever. If I have to sit through an ad or two or wait for it to reconnect to the internet, so be it. It's worth the wait.

Back