• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still have local events??

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Currently at a local (but organised by the capital city's FB group) event. Pretty cool stuff, over 300 here. What about you... Are events still organised near you? When was the last one you attended? Did you get anything good?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    the pokemon go events around this area have completely stopped. one part is mainly because it's winter here. current temp is 24 degrees F. saw a little snow yesterday.
    the area Facebook pages have pretty much dried up. last post was month or so ago. once again - could be due to weather.

i've only ever been to 1 pokemon go event. don't know the exact number of people, but it was crazy. i'd guess 500+. it was just outside of a University campus. 10-12 pokestops within 1 city block. all lured the entire time. best pokemon i got was a Dragonite. this was back in early September.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    There is snow everywhere, but some hardcore addicts still meet sometimes to farm nests together. Walking around makes it possible to still play. Sitting or standing around is not an option.

Back