• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still remember the old pokemon episodes?

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    Probably my favourite ones were the ones from the Johto region, where Ash turned into a Pikachu for 2 episodes.Also, I think there was like an old woman who ended up living up in the wild with her Snubbull, or something like that

Years
    Yes! I really loved that episode with Duplica calling Ash "Ashie boy" or something like that. I really liked how Misty, Ash, Brock and Duplica dressed up like Team Rocket. It was awesome! :D

Spoiler:

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    old days

I remember the all the ep.s from the start i saw them all over 15 each at least. The days trying to find out why Gay was the best and how Ash had all of his Pokemon run to him what a fag it don't work like that in the games. In the old days has had it all handed to him bages pokemon maps bikes (dont give him one) and in the end he lost the poke league over and over again what a cryer.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    How could I forget them? These are my favorites. The first haunted house episode, the mean Tentacreul episode and the Ninetales ghost story! These were the most original.

Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    I remember most of Kanto, Johto, and the
    Orange Islands. Ahh, they were great. I kinda remember most of Hoenn but I never really watched the end of it. I have seen most of the battle frontier but I
    kinda forgot most of it. I only watched like the first five episodes of Sinnoh.
    So, yup. I don't have a very good memory though.

Guest123_x1

I remember many of the early Indigo-era episodes (I have three on VHS). I continued watching until the first several Hoenn episodes.
    I also remember when the series was in first-run over the air syndication.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Of course. Who could forge the episode where Ash captures a Primape.

I can't stand the new voice actors, so that's put me off of the new series.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    yes, yes i do
    as bad as they were without me realizing it
    they will always have a place in my fanboy heart
    cause the first series was the BOMB!
    its the best and always will be

Back