• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Ash will catch a Legendary?

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
    It is possible that he does but if he does he will probably never battle with it
    because he probably would just keep his same team of six but this is what I think.

Team-Aqua

DEDEDEJr
    Years
    Lol...just like in the game, you see a legendary once, you never see it again! Except for those dogs. I can't get rid of them!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Possibly. Highly doubt it. He doesn't have a master ball in his posession. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD I know....going to all those places, and I don't think he even has 100 Pokemon yet...-__-
    If I were him, I would have at least caught one of the Dogs, Legendary wise...

jakestlm

<- It's a Sonic Screwdriver
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    The only "legendary" Ash would possibly ever attempt to catch is Unown because, you know, it exists in mass quantities in a place not too far away from Kanto.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I don't like ash.....he's too kiddie...so who's to say that he won't catch ANOTHER ledgendary that that they will make up?...if the series ends,...I'm pretty sure he will end up with a non cool Ledgendary...or somethin,

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    The twerp!?

Quote from first post: We love him...but no.
    Who ever said everyone loves this little TWERP!? Jessie and James have a better chance of catching a legendary than him!The reason he can't catch a legendary: He is way too caring. The chances of him catching a legendary are -INFINITY%!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hahaha! x3 I said 'I' not 'We' .....>> ...*cough*
    .....but, I do agree.... ^^;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    < off topic >
    Yes, I'm aware. x3 But, all the characters are hated by some people, at least... ^^;
    < /off topic >

Team-Aqua

DEDEDEJr
    Years
    Hooray! Let's all hate Ash and join Team Rocket! As for something constructive I should say, Ash probably couldn't catch a legendary because he's friends with most of them! From movies atleast, he's already helped Mewtwo, Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Entei, Suicune....what's left, Raikou?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Team-Aqua said:
    Hooray! Let's all hate Ash and join Team Rocket! As for something constructive I should say, Ash probably couldn't catch a legendary because he's friends with most of them! From movies atleast, he's already helped Mewtwo, Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Entei, Suicune....what's left, Raikou?

You're forgetting Latios and Latias, but i do agree that he won't catch a legendary pokemon in the series.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hmm, I cant see him catching a legendary. Ash goes for weak and nice Pokemon I beleive. If it was Gary. It would be a different story. . .

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I'd really prefer him battling with the more common pokemon.. and I do remember someone saying that he/she couldn't picture Ash with let's say a Dragonite.. me too. I can't picture him with one.. He looks more cool with a normal pokemon~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, we can always hope. Who knows? Maybe he catches Ho-oh (thus blowing a gigantic hole in the legend).

But I think the closest he will get by show standards is Charizard.

Back